Current IssueVol 10, No 2 (2023): In Progress
Published January 26, 2023
Table of Contents
Deep learning for the detection of acquired and non-acquired skills in students' algorithmic assessments
Perceptions of teachers regarding the significance and level of implementation of sexual education content for ethnic minority students in Vietnam
The MUSIC model of motivation: Its utilization in the e-learning context and graduate students’ perceptions of its effectiveness
Perceptions of elementary school teachers towards the implementation of the independent curriculum during the COVID-19 pandemic
The acceptance and effectiveness of digital learning technologies: A detailed empirical investigation in Islamic study classrooms
Comparing the effectiveness of online and onsite learning in English proficiency classes: Learners’ perspectives
The Journal of Education and e-Learning Research (e-ISSN: 2410-9991/p-ISSN: 2518-0169) is devoted to publish research papers in the field of Education and E-learning. The Journal accepts article submissions online or by e-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Selection and Publishing Process
- There is no submission fee.
- Submission Acknowledgement:When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, please check your bulk email box or contact the editorial assistant.
- Basic Review: The editor or editorial assistant determines whether the manuscript fits the journal’s focus and scope. Next a check for the similarity rate.
- Peer Review: We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers’ and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The submitted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial staff member as well as one to three external reviewers. The review process may take two to four weeks.
- Decision is Made:The decision to accept or reject an article is based on the suggestions of reviewers. If differences of opinion occur between reviewers, the editor-in-chief will weigh all comments and arrive at a balanced decision based on all comments, or a second round of peer review may be initiated.
- Notification of the Result of Review: The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author and forwarded to other authors.
- Publication Fee is Paid: After acceptance, the authors will revise paper and pay the online publication processing fees: 1250 USD.
- Publication Notice: The authors and readers will be notified and invited to visit our website for the newly published articles.
- Open Access Policy: This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- Copyright Policy: Copyrights for articles are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. Authors have rights to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Publication Frequency: The journal is published Quarterly (4 issues per year: March, June, September, December).