[E] ISSN: 2409-2622 - [P] ISSN: 2518-010X
The Asian Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (AJEER) is a unique platform supervised by the internationally recognized Editorial Board which provides an opportunity to share knowledge especially for academicians and researches of the globe on contemporary issues.The scopes of the journal include: Macroeconomics, International Economics, Econometrics, Business Economics, Growth and Development, Regional Economics, Tourism Economics, International Trade, Finance, International Finance, Macroeconomic Aspects of Finance, General Financial Markets, Financial Institutions, Behavioral Finance, Public Finance, Asset Pricing, Financial Management, Options and Futures, Taxation, Subsidies and Revenue, Corporate Finance and Governance, Money and Banking, Markets and Institutions of Emerging Markets, Public Economics and Public Policy, Financial Economics, Applied Financial Econometrics, Financial Risk Analysis, Risk Management, Portfolio Management, Financial Econometrics. The Journal accepts article submissions online or by e-mail : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
RePEc (Germany), IDEAS (Germany), OAISter/Worldcat, Academic Journals Database, BASE (Germany),CNKI Scholar (China), China Academic Journals Full-text Database, China Century Journals Full-text Database (Archive), China National Scientific Reports Database, China Citations Database, Scilit (Switzerland), DOI (USA), Crossref (USA), Google Scholar, Socionet (Russian),SPZ (Russian), Q-Sensei (Germany), IE Library, JournalTOCs, LOCKSS, MediaFinder.com, Open J-Gate, Open Science Directory, PKP Open Archives Harvester, ScienceGate, SHERPA/RoMEO, CiteULike, Citefactor, PAS --- Under Evaluation: ERIC (Pending), Scopus (Pending), DOAJ (Pending).
Open Access Policy: This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Copyright Policy: Copyrights for articles are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. Authors have rights to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Paper Selection and Publishing Process
- Submission Acknowledgement:When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, please check your bulk email box or contact the editorial assistant.
- Basic Review: The editor or editorial assistant determines whether the manuscript fits the journal’s focus and scope. Next a check for the similarity rate.
- Peer Review: We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers’ and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The submitted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial staff member as well as one to three external reviewers. The review process may take two to four weeks.
- Decision Is Made:The decision to accept or reject an article is based on the suggestions of reviewers. If differences of opinion occur between reviewers, the editor-in-chief will weigh all comments and arrive at a balanced decision based on all comments, or a second round of peer review may be initiated.
- Notification of the Result of Review: The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author and forwarded to other authors.
- Publication Fee Is Paid: After acceptance, the authors will revise paper and pay the online publication fee: 150 USD. If the author is willing to buy the hard copy of the journal, there is need to pay additional 100 USD.
- Publication Notice: The authors and readers will be notified and invited to visit our website for the newly published articles.
Vol 4, No 1 (2017)
Table of Contents
|East Asian Trade Cooperation versus US and EU Protectionist Trends and their Association to Chinese Steel Exports|
|Tanoos, James J|
|Abstract || View PDF || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.501/2017.4.1/501.1.1.7|
|Pages: 1-7 | 39 Views | 68 Downloads | Share|