[E] ISSN 2411-6653 - [P] ISSN 2411-6653
The Agriculture and Food Sciences Research is an international, peer-reviewed, open access scientific journal. It publishes original research in the following areas: Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Agriculture and Environment, Agriculture History, Agronomy, Animal Sciences, Antibody Production, Aquaculture, Biochemistry, Biomass and Bioenergy, Biotechnology, Crop Science, Dairy Science, Entomology, Fermentation Technology, Fish and Fisheries, Food and Consumer Issues, Food Chemistry, Food Culture, Food Engineering and Technology, Food Health and Nutrition, Food History, Food Industry Development, Food Policy and Practices, Food Processing, Food Safety, Forestry, Freshwater Science, Genomics, Horticulture, Institutional and Policy Issues, Irrigation, Materials and Processing, Molecular Biology, Morphology, Organic Agriculture, Pesticide Science, Physiology, Plant Sciences, Post-Harvest Biology, Poultry Science, Rehabilitation, Rural Economy and Development, Seed Science Research, Sensory and Consumer Sciences, Soil Science, Stored Products, Sustainability Issues, Tree Fruit Production, Veterinary, Virology, Viticulture, Water Resources, Weed Biology, The Journal accepts article submissions online or by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
RePEc (Germany), IDEAS (Germany), OAISter/Worldcat, Academic Journals Database, BASE (Germany),CNKI Scholar (China), China Academic Journals Full-text Database, China Century Journals Full-text Database (Archive), China National Scientific Reports Database, China Citations Database, Scilit (Switzerland), DOI (USA), Crossref (USA), Google Scholar, Socionet (Russian),SPZ (Russian), Q-Sensei (Germany), IE Library, JournalTOCs, LOCKSS, MediaFinder.com, Open J-Gate, Open Science Directory, PKP Open Archives Harvester, ScienceGate, SHERPA/RoMEO, CiteULike, Citefactor, PAS.
Open Access Policy: This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Copyright Policy: Copyrights for articles are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. Authors have rights to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Paper Selection and Publishing Process
- Submission Acknowledgement:When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, please check your bulk email box or contact the editorial assistant.
- Basic Review: The editor or editorial assistant determines whether the manuscript fits the journal’s focus and scope. Next a check for the similarity rate.
- Peer Review: We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers’ and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The submitted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial staff member as well as one to three external reviewers. The review process may take two to four weeks.
- Decision Is Made:The decision to accept or reject an article is based on the suggestions of reviewers. If differences of opinion occur between reviewers, the editor-in-chief will weigh all comments and arrive at a balanced decision based on all comments, or a second round of peer review may be initiated.
- Notification of the Result of Review: The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author and forwarded to other authors.
- Publication Fee Is Paid: After acceptance, the authors will revise paper and pay the online publication fee: 100 USD. If the author is willing to buy the hard copy of the journal, there is need to pay additional 100 USD.
- Publication Notice: The authors and readers will be notified and invited to visit our website for the newly published articles.
|No announcements have been published.|
Vol 3, No 2 (2016)
Table of Contents
|Effect of Foliar Boron Application on Rice (Oryza Sativa L.) Growth and Final Crop Harvest|
|Sajed Ali, Syed Ali Raza, Shahid Javed Butt, Zahid Sarwar|
|Abstract || View PDF || View HTML || View AUDIO || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.512/2016.3.2/5126.96.36.199|
|Pages: 49-52 | 179 Views | 215 Downloads | Share|
|Study on Biochemical Compounds, Antioxidant Activity and Organoleptic Taste of Some Spice Tea|
|Iftekhar Ahmad, Tomal Toru Das, Md. Yasin, Mohammad Afzal Hossain|
|Abstract || View PDF || View HTML || View AUDIO || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.512/2016.3.2/5188.8.131.52|
|Pages: 53-58 | 394 Views | 144 Downloads | Share|
|Morphological Characterization of Deepwater Rice Genotypes|
|M.M. Emam Ahmed, Md. Maksudul Haque, A.B.M Arif Hasan Khan Robin, Mohammad Anwar Hossain|
|Abstract || View PDF || View HTML || View AUDIO || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.512/2016.3.2/5184.108.40.206|
|Pages: 59-65 | 135 Views | 86 Downloads | Share|
|Enset (Ensete Ventricosum) Production in Ethiopia: Its Nutritional and Socio-Cultural Values|
|Tadessa Daba, Masayoshi Shigeta|
|Abstract || View PDF || View AUDIO || View HTML || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.512/2016.3.2/5220.127.116.11|
|Pages: 66-74 | 106 Views | 217 Downloads | Share|
|Fruit Growth Characteristics of Rose Hips (Rosa sp)|
|Ümit Dölek, Mehmet Güneş|
|Abstract || View PDF || View AUDIO || View HTML || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.512/2016.3.2/518.104.22.168|
|Pages: 75-79 | 73 Views | 61 Downloads | Share|