[E] ISSN : 2411-6661 - [P] ISSN : 2518-0177
The World Scientific Research is a peer-reviewed, open access journal covering a comprehensive range of topics in science, medical, and technology. It publishes full length research articles, and reviews. The scopes of the journal include: Aerospace Engineering, Agronomy, Algebra, Allergy, Analytical Chemistry, Anatomy, Anesthesiology, Astronomy, Atmospheric Sciences, Atomic and Molecular Physics, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Biomaterials, Biophysics, Biotechnology, Botany, Cardiology, Cell Biology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Communications, Computational Biology, Computer Science, Condensed Matter Physics, Critical Care, Dentistry, Dermatology, Developmental Biology, Ecology, Electronics, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Energy, Environmental Chemistry, Epidemiology, Evolutionary Biology, Gastroenterology, Genetics, Genomics, Geology, Geometry, Geophysics, Geriatrics, Hematology, Hepatology, High Energy Physics, Immunology, Infectious Diseases, Inorganic Chemistry, Marine Biology, Materials Science, Mathematical Analysis, Mathematical Logic, Mechanical Engineering, Meteorology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Molecular Imaging, Nanotechnology, Nephrology, Neurology, Neuroscience, Nursing, Nutrition, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oceanography, Oncology, Operations Research, Ophthalmology, Optics, Organic Chemistry, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Parasitology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Physical Chemistry, Physiology, Probability and Statistics, Psychiatry, Public Health, Pulmonology, Radiology, Rehabilitation, Rheumatology, Signal Processing, Soil Science, Structural Biology, Surgery, Tissue Engineering, Toxicology, Urology, Vascular Medicine, Veterinary Science, Virology, Zoology. The Journal accepts article submissions online or by e-mail : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
RePEc (Germany), IDEAS (Germany), OAISter/Worldcat, Academic Journals Database, BASE (Germany),CNKI Scholar (China), China Academic Journals Full-text Database, China Century Journals Full-text Database (Archive), China National Scientific Reports Database, China Citations Database, Scilit (Switzerland), DOI (USA), Crossref (USA), Google Scholar, Socionet (Russian),SPZ (Russian), Q-Sensei (Germany), IE Library, JournalTOCs, LOCKSS, MediaFinder.com, Open J-Gate, Open Science Directory, PKP Open Archives Harvester, ScienceGate, SHERPA/RoMEO, CiteULike, Citefactor, PAS.
Open Access Policy: This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Copyright Policy: Copyrights for articles are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. Authors have rights to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Paper Selection and Publishing Process
- Submission Acknowledgement:When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, please check your bulk email box or contact the editorial assistant.
- Basic Review: The editor or editorial assistant determines whether the manuscript fits the journal’s focus and scope. Next a check for the similarity rate.
- Peer Review: We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers’ and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The submitted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial staff member as well as one to three external reviewers. The review process may take two to four weeks.
- Decision Is Made:The decision to accept or reject an article is based on the suggestions of reviewers. If differences of opinion occur between reviewers, the editor-in-chief will weigh all comments and arrive at a balanced decision based on all comments, or a second round of peer review may be initiated.
- Notification of the Result of Review: The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author and forwarded to other authors.
- Publication Fee Is Paid: After acceptance, the authors will revise paper and pay the online publication fee: 100 USD. If the author is willing to buy the hard copy of the journal, there is need to pay additional 100 USD.
- Publication Notice: The authors and readers will be notified and invited to visit our website for the newly published articles.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Vol 3, No 1 (2016)
Table of Contents
|Assessment of Breast Cancer Awareness in Tamale Metropolis in Ghana|
|Alex Addae-Korankye, Alex Abada, Fatahiyatu Imoro|
|Abstract || View PDF || View HTML || View AUDIO || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.510/2016.3.1/510.1.1.5|
|Pages: 1-5 | 276 Views | 170 Downloads | Share|
|Effects of Conflicts over Common Pool Resources on Gender among the Residents of Lower River Nyando Floodplains, Kisumu County, Kenya|
|Paul Okello Atieno, Samson Wokabi Mwangi, Kibet Ngetich|
|Abstract || View PDF || View HTML || View AUDIO || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.510/2016.3.1/510.1.6.15|
|Pages: 6-15 | 160 Views | 44 Downloads | Share|
|Evaluation of Micro-Pathogens Associated with Nigerian Currency (Naira Notes)|
|Oha Ndubuisi, Ijeoma Iheukwumere, Ekeleme Uzochukwu G, Elijah Akachukwu Otutu, Ajunwa Kelechi Victor|
|Abstract || View PDF || View HTML || View AUDIO || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.510/2016.3.1/510.1.16.22|
|Pages: 16-22 | 238 Views | 123 Downloads | Share|
|The Approximation Properties of the Numerical Scheme of the Black-Schole Equation with Volatile Portfolio Risk Measure|
|Bright O. Osu, Chidinma Olunkwa|
|Abstract || View PDF || View HTML || View AUDIO || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.510/2016.3.1/510.1.23.31|
|Pages: 23-31 | 66 Views | 86 Downloads | Share|
|Relationship between Vitamin D Deficiency and Respiratory Infection in Intensive Care Unit Patients|
|Ahmed A. Elberry, Abdulrahman M. Alahdal|
|Abstract || View PDF || View HTML || View AUDIO || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.510/2016.3.1/510.1.32.37|
|Pages: 32-37 | 87 Views | 43 Downloads | Share|
|Comparative Analysis of Physicochemical Properties of Dimer Acids from Jathropha Curcas and Thevetia Nerrifolia Seed Oils|
|B. A. Ikyenge, K. A. Bello, H. M. Adamu, A. Jauro|
|Abstract || View PDF || View HTML || View AUDIO || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.510/2016.3.1/510.1.38.41|
|Pages: 38-41 | 65 Views | 64 Downloads | Share|
|Cognitive Discourse Reformulation Leads to the Development of the Competence of the Students: Case of the School Jean Piaget Students|
|Djelle Opely Patrice-Aime|
|Abstract || View PDF || View HTML || View AUDIO || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.510/2016.3.1/510.1.42.50|
|Pages: 42-50 | 100 Views | 58 Downloads | Share|
|Micro Processes Study on Structure Change in N-Pentadecane Thin Film Adsorbed on Substrate: A Molecular Dynamics Simulation|
|Hong-zhen Li, Zeng-xia Mei, Xiao-long Du, Xiang-he Kong, Ke-zhu Yan|
|Abstract || View PDF || View AUDIO || View HTML || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.510/2016.3.1/510.1.51.56|
|Pages: 51-56 | 87 Views | 80 Downloads | Share|
|Analysis of Mercury Content in Canned Tuna Fish Commercially Available in the Philippines|
|Duaa Maqbool, Meryl P. George, Sheryl P. George, Ann Philip, Precy L. Ngis- Iban, Rocelyn M. Saley, Vina Grace Lorenz S. Honrado, Shaniz Kenduiwa, Surendra Rapeti Naidoo|
|Abstract || View PDF || View AUDIO || View HTML || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.510/2016.3.1/510.1.57.61|
|Pages: 57-61 | 94 Views | 164 Downloads | Share|
|In Vitro Antioxidant Activity of Feronia Limonia Bark Relevant to the Treatment of Oxidative Stress Mediated Neurodegenerative Disorders|
|Abida Akter, Md. Golam Sadik, Md. Abdul Kader, Km Monirul Islam|
|Abstract || View PDF || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.510/2016.3.1/510.1.62.69|
|Pages: 62-69 | 48 Views | 39 Downloads | Share|