[E] ISSN: 2410-9991 - [P] ISSN: 2518-0169
The Journal of Education and e-Learning Research is devoted to publish research papers, reviews, case studies and short communications in the field of Education and E-learning. The scopes of the journal include: Education: Applications and Integration of Education, Campus Information Systems, Computer Aided Assessments, Education History, Education Science, Educational Development, Educational Theory, e-learning Evaluation and Content, e-learning Technologies, Standards and Systems, Knowledge Management, Marketing and Promoting e-learning, Mobile Learning, Multimedia in e-learning, Organization Learning, Philosophies of Education and Educational Approaches, Practices and Cases in Education, Psychology Education, Social Benefits of e-learning, Sociology Education, Systems and Technologies in Education, Systems, Design and Technologies, Technology Adoption and Diffusion of e-learning, Virtual Learning Environments. E-leaning: Academic Participation and Freedom, Ambient Intelligence, Assertive and Assistive Educational Technology, AV-communication and other media, Blended Learning, Collaborative on-line Learning, Computer-Aided Assessment, Content Repositories, Course Design, Cross-Cultural Education, Data Envelopment Analysis, Digital Classrooms, e-Learning Effectiveness and Outcomes, e-Learning Platforms, e-Learning Strategies, Emerging and Best Practices,Environments, Evaluation of e-Learning,Learner Autonomy, Learning Content Management Systems, Meta Data Standards, Ontology, Partnerships in e-Learning, Pedagogical Models, Portals and Virtual Learning, Security and Confidentiality, Self-learning Integrated Methodology, Social Benefits of e-Learning, Systems, Design and Technologies, Web-based Learning. The Journal accepts article submissions online or by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
RePEc (Germany), IDEAS (Germany), OAISter/Worldcat, Academic Journals Database, BASE (Germany),CNKI Scholar (China), China Academic Journals Full-text Database, China Century Journals Full-text Database (Archive), China National Scientific Reports Database, China Citations Database, Scilit (Switzerland), DOI (USA), Crossref (USA), Google Scholar, Socionet (Russian),SPZ (Russian), Q-Sensei (Germany), IE Library, JournalTOCs, LOCKSS, MediaFinder.com, Open J-Gate, Open Science Directory, PKP Open Archives Harvester, ScienceGate, SHERPA/RoMEO, CiteULike, Citefactor, PAS
Open Access Policy: This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Copyright Policy: Copyrights for articles are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. Authors have rights to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Paper Selection and Publishing Process
- Submission Acknowledgement:When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, please check your bulk email box or contact the editorial assistant.
- Basic Review: The editor or editorial assistant determines whether the manuscript fits the journal’s focus and scope. Next a check for the similarity rate.
- Peer Review: We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers’ and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The submitted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial staff member as well as one to three external reviewers. The review process may take two to four weeks.
- Decision Is Made:The decision to accept or reject an article is based on the suggestions of reviewers. If differences of opinion occur between reviewers, the editor-in-chief will weigh all comments and arrive at a balanced decision based on all comments, or a second round of peer review may be initiated.
- Notification of the Result of Review: The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author and forwarded to other authors.
- Publication Fee Is Paid: After acceptance, the authors will revise paper and pay the online publication fee: 100 USD. If the author is willing to buy the hard copy of the journal, there is need to pay additional 100 USD. .
- Publication Notice: The authors and readers will be notified and invited to visit our website for the newly published articles.
|No announcements have been published.|
Vol 4, No 1 (2017)
Table of Contents
|The Role of Leadership in the Development of the Creative School in Palestine|
|Suheir Sulieman Sabbah|
|Abstract || View PDF || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.509/2017.4.1/509.1.1.7|
|Pages: 1-7 | 57 Views | 83 Downloads | Share|
|Technology Leadership in Malaysia's High Performance School|
|Wong Ai Yieng, Khadijah Binti Daud|
|Abstract || View PDF || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.509/2017.4.1/509.1.8.14|
|Pages: 8-14 | 35 Views | 42 Downloads | Share|
|A Personalized e-Learning Framework|
|Mohammed M. Alhawiti, Yasser Abdelhamid|
|Abstract || View PDF || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.509.2017.41.15.21|
|Pages: 15-21 | 58 Views | 40 Downloads | Share|