[E] ISSN : 2408-9184 - [P] ISSN : 2518-0126
Journal of life Sciences Research is an peer-reviewed, international open access journal of scientific studies linked to vital subjects in life Sciences Research, particularly those concerned with the beginnings of life and evolution of bio systems. The scopes of the journal include: Abiogenesis, Artificial Life, Astrobiology, Biochemistry, Biodiversity, Bioinformatics, Biomedicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology, Cell Biology, Developmental Biology, Ecology, Extremophiles, Evolutionary Biology, Genetics, Genomics, Geobiology, Habitability, New Approaches To Life Detection, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Neurobiology, Origins Of Life, Paleontology, Prebiotic Chemistry, Proteomics, Space Life Sciences, Structural Biology, Systems Biology, Theoretical Biology, Virology.
The Journal accepts article submissions online or by e-mail : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
RePEc (Germany), IDEAS (Germany), OAISter/Worldcat, Academic Journals Database, BASE (Germany),CNKI Scholar (China), China Academic Journals Full-text Database, China Century Journals Full-text Database (Archive), China National Scientific Reports Database, China Citations Database, Scilit (Switzerland), DOI (USA), Crossref (USA), Google Scholar, Socionet (Russian),SPZ (Russian), Q-Sensei (Germany), IE Library, JournalTOCs, LOCKSS, MediaFinder.com, Open J-Gate, Open Science Directory, PKP Open Archives Harvester, ScienceGate, SHERPA/RoMEO, CiteULike, Citefactor, PAS.
Open Access Policy: This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Copyright Policy: Copyrights for articles are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. Authors have rights to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Paper Selection and Publishing Process
- Submission Acknowledgement:When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, please check your bulk email box or contact the editorial assistant.
- Basic Review: The editor or editorial assistant determines whether the manuscript fits the journal’s focus and scope. Next a check for the similarity rate.
- Peer Review: We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers’ and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The submitted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial staff member as well as one to three external reviewers. The review process may take two to four weeks.
- Decision Is Made:The decision to accept or reject an article is based on the suggestions of reviewers. If differences of opinion occur between reviewers, the editor-in-chief will weigh all comments and arrive at a balanced decision based on all comments, or a second round of peer review may be initiated.
- Notification of the Result of Review: The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author and forwarded to other authors.
- Publication Fee Is Paid: After acceptance, the authors will revise paper and pay the online publication fee: 100 USD. If the author is willing to buy the hard copy of the journal, there is need to pay additional 100 USD.
- Publication Notice: The authors and readers will be notified and invited to visit our website for the newly published articles.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Recruitment for Reviewers
|Journal of Life Sciences Research welcomes scientists and researchers to participate as peer reviewers. Excellent reviewers will be enrolled as Editorial Board Members and will be listed on the journal’s webpage. Please click here to find more details.|
Vol 4, No 1 (2017)
Table of Contents
|Prevalence and Characterization of Salmonella Isolates from Poultry Farms in Ilorin, Nigeria|
|Shola K. Babatunde, Deboye O. Kolawole, Majekodunmi R. Adedayo, Adeyinka E. Ajiboye, Abudllahai T. Ajao, Omolara N. Mustapha|
|Abstract || View PDF || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.504.2017.41.1.4|
|Pages: 1-4 | 12 Views | 22 Downloads | Share|