[E] ISSN: 2313-7401 - [P] ISSN: 2518-0096
Asian Journal of Social Sciences and Management Studies (AJSSMS) is an open access and peer reviewed journal. The main objective of AJMSS is to provide an intellectual platform for the international scholars. It publishes research papers in the fields of corporate management, economics, business, psychology, law, entrepreneurship, finance, international relations, education, women studies, hotel and tourism, organizational theory, banking, accounting, marketing, human resources, innovation, organizational behavior, ethics, international relations, development studies, population studies, political science, history, public administration, communication, logistics, cross-cultural studies, anthropology. The journal accepts article submissions online or by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
RePEc (Germany), IDEAS (Germany), OAISter/Worldcat, Academic Journals Database, BASE (Germany),CNKI Scholar (China), China Academic Journals Full-text Database, China Century Journals Full-text Database (Archive), China National Scientific Reports Database, China Citations Database, Scilit (Switzerland), DOI (USA), Crossref (USA), Google Scholar, Socionet (Russian),SPZ (Russian), Q-Sensei (Germany), IE Library, JournalTOCs, LOCKSS, MediaFinder.com, Open J-Gate, Open Science Directory, PKP Open Archives Harvester, ScienceGate, SHERPA/RoMEO, CiteULike, Citefactor, PAS --- Under Evaluation: ERIC (Pending), Scopus (Pending), DOAJ (Pending).
Open Access Policy: This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Copyright Policy: Copyrights for articles are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. Authors have rights to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Paper Selection and Publishing Process
- Submission Acknowledgement:When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, please check your bulk email box or contact the editorial assistant.
- Basic Review: The editor or editorial assistant determines whether the manuscript fits the journal’s focus and scope. Next a check for the similarity rate.
- Peer Review: We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers’ and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The submitted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial staff member as well as one to three external reviewers. The review process may take two to four weeks.
- Decision Is Made:The decision to accept or reject an article is based on the suggestions of reviewers. If differences of opinion occur between reviewers, the editor-in-chief will weigh all comments and arrive at a balanced decision based on all comments, or a second round of peer review may be initiated.
- Notification of the Result of Review: The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author and forwarded to other authors.
- Publication Fee Is Paid: If the submission is accepted, the authors revise paper and pay the publication fee (200USD).
- Publication Notice: The authors and readers will be notified and invited to visit our website for the newly published articles.
Vol 4, No 1 (2017)
Table of Contents
|The Impact of the New Accounting Reporting Among Listed Firms in Nigerian Stock Market|
|Musa Yelwa Abubakar, Nasiru Abdulsallam, Muhammad Yusuf Alkali|
|Abstract || View PDF || View Audio || View HTML || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.500/2017.4.1/500.1.1.9|
|Pages: 1-9 | 252 Views | 255 Downloads | Share|
|An Analysis of Various Types of Supply Chain Management Systems: Case of Global Public Sector versus Private Sector Procurement|
|Abstract || View PDF || View Audio || View HTML || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.500/2017.4.1/500.1.10.19|
|Pages: 10-19 | 174 Views | 193 Downloads | Share|
|The Impact of Packaging Designs on Consumer Buying Behaviour of FMCG during the Hyperinflationary and After the Dollarisation Era in Zimbabwe|
|Godwell Karedza, Mike Sikwila|
|Abstract || View PDF || View Audio || View HTML || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.500/2017.4.1/500.1.20.30|
|Pages: 20-30 | 80 Views | 1684 Downloads | Share|
|The Need for Involving Parents in the Rehabilitation of Persons with Special Needs in Nigeria|
|Juliana Rotkangmwa Bodang, Rachael Asibi Amwe|
|Abstract || View PDF || View HTML || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.500/2017.4.1/500.1.31.35|
|Pages: 31-35 | 36 Views | 41 Downloads | Share|
|A Comparative Study of Private Security Regulations of Mongolia, Belgium and the United Kingdom|
|Galbat Lkhagvamaa, Julak Lee|
|Abstract || View PDF || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.500/2017.4.1/500.1.36.41|
|Pages: 36-41 | 47 Views | 37 Downloads | Share|
|The Cointegration Analysis of the Long-term Bond Rates in Japan under the Zero Lower Bound Problems|
|Abstract || View PDF || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.500/2017.4.1/500.1.42.56|
|Pages: 42-56 | 29 Views | 26 Downloads | Share|
|Tax Incentives and the Flow of Foreign Direct Investment to Non-Oil Sector: Empirical|
|Joseph Amuka, Fidelis Ezeudeka|
|Abstract || View PDF || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.500/2017.4.1/500.1.57.64|
|Pages: 57-64 | 30 Views | 93 Downloads | Share|
|Use of Mental Health Services in Primary Health Care Delivery Systems in a Developing Country: A Survey of Selected General Hospitals in Delta State Nigeria|
|Bryan Oweilayefa Gere|
|Abstract || View PDF || Download PDF || DOI: 10.20448/journal.500/2017.4.1/500.1.65.69|
|Pages: 65-69 | 34 Views | 26 Downloads | Share|